The cold weather is back with a vengeance here in DC (we're supposed to have frost this weekend?!). I'm not pleased, so I've decided to ignore the current weather and take myself to the beach with some of the items I'm coveting this week.
- I've always loved Turkish towels and this one is affordable and feels perfect for the beach with blue and white stripes.
- These Sam Edelman slides look comfortable enough for walking around but the silver gives them a little something special. Plus, you can't beat the price.
- I don't know about you, but I've been really into one-pieces lately and love this simple (and flattering) J. Crew suit.
- There are no words to fully convey how much I love this little octopus figurine.
- Love these studs from Bauble Bar to add a little something to any outfit.