One of my favorite ways to add dimension and interest to a space is pendant lighting. With a pendant lamp hanging above it, a small table that's been crammed into the only available corner in a kitchen no longer feels haphazard. Instead, it's a designated dining space. Same goes for the landing pad that collects extra bags, newspapers, etc. Throw a pendant light up and suddenly it feels like a formal and (more importantly) intentional entryway.
The only problem with pendant lighting is it that it can be cost prohibitive. Here at C&T we're all about affordable design, so I've rounded up a few my favorites that will look great in your space without breaking the bank.
- Foto Pendant Lamp (Green) - $14.99
- Mouth Blown Modern Glass Pendant - $59.99
- Utility Pendant Cage - $100.00
- Mezzanine Pendant (White) - $39.97 (on sale!)
- Magical Thinking Geo Diamond Pendant - $69.00
- Warehouse Cord Hung Outdoor Pendant - $70.00
- Electron Pendant Lamp - $59.97 (on sale!)
- And, just because it's so cute I can't resist, here's a bonus.